What I’m doing now
WORK: Trying to Finish a video project and pending content plans for social media.
WRITING: I’m trying to write a blog – my starting goal is at least 1 blog a week.
BOOKS I’m currently reading or listening to:
- The Compound Effect, Darren Hardy (Audible)
- Everybody Writes, Ann Handley
- Welcome to the Funnel, Jason Miller (Kindle and Audible)
- CONTENT Inc., Joe Pulizzi (Kindle and Audible)
- Made to Stick, Chip Heath and Dan Heath (Audible)
WEBSITE: I’m helping out an England-based charity organization revamp their old website.
PIANO: I’ve gradually been practicing this piano piece for a long time now – at least a year. It’s from the movie ‘Pride & Prejudice’. I’m probably 90% complete. Who knows when I’m gonna finish..
Just got home from Hill Song concert in Dubai. Awesome!
Updated: April 29, 2017
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers.