What I’m doing now
WORK: Started learning Premiere Pro as I have an upcoming project that requires it. I’ve been a Sony Vegas Pro user for the longest time and I might switch full time – let’s see.
WRITING: Aiming to write 1 blog post per week — and have been failing so far. Yay!
BOOKS I’m currently reading or listening to:
- Steal Like an Artist, Austin Kleon (Real book)
- Rework, Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson (Audible)
- Stumbling on Happiness, Daniel Gilbert (Audible)
- ELON Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future, Ashlee Vance (Audible)
- The Compound Effect, Darren Hardy (Audible)
- Everybody Writes, Ann Handley
- Welcome to the Funnel, Jason Miller (Kindle and Audible)
- CONTENT Inc., Joe Pulizzi (Kindle and Audible)
- Made to Stick, Chip Heath and Dan Heath (Audible)
WEBSITE: I’m helping out an England-based charity organization revamp their old website.
PIANO: I’ve gradually been practicing this piano piece for a long time now – at least a year. It’s from the movie ‘Pride & Prejudice’. I’m probably 90% complete. Who knows when I’m gonna finish..
Updated: May 31, 2017
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers.